Autobiografi
Who Am I?
Hello, Hola, Bojour!!
My name is Salma Sophiatunnisa usually called Sal or Alma. I am a daughter who was born on December 03, 2003 in Cianjur, West Java. I am the eldest of three children. I was born in a family that predominantly works as a teacher, including my parents, namely Mr. Aang Muharam and Mrs. Emma Novianty who also work as high school teachers. I currently live in Depok, more precisely in Citayam. My fun fact is that I like to chat, especially when the discussion is connected.
When I was 7 years old, I attended SDN Cikalongkulon 2. After graduating from elementary school, I was accepted at SMPN 1 Cikalongkulon. Then, I continued to SMAN 2 Cianjur. And currently I am studying at the University of Indonesia, a vocational program, majoring in Multimedia Broadcasting. My activities on campus are being active in UKM Krida Budaya, RUMBEL BEM UI, and I plan to join UKM RTC UI FM.
My hobbies are listening to music, singing, reading poetry, and dancing especially jaipong dance. In addition to being a hobby, I want to preserve this typical West Java dance, and model photographer
The various achievements that I have carved include, when elementary school was the 1st place winner at the sub-district level, the 2nd runner-up was in poetry reading at the district level. When I was in junior high school, I won the 1st place in the Jaipong dance competition at the West Java level. And when I was in high school, I won 3rd place in the district-level team jaipong dance competition. And the top 25 Mojang Jajaka Cianjur in 2021.
My experience in participating in organizations started when I was in junior high school. I attended the student council and was assigned to be the chairman of the arts division, to be the head of the Jaipong dance extracurricular, and to be the coordinator of dance extracurriculars when I was in high school.


.jpeg)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar